If you are professional and love customers this job is for you!
Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of professional I.T. repairers and translate the technical jargon effectively to our esteemed clients?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work package enabling its employees to further their careers.
||Customer Care and Frontdesk Administrator
Your job will be to administer and help the customer care team furnish quotes to clients, follow up on technical work, welcome clients in person in a courteous and efficient manner as well as deal with telephone support/pricing requests.
You are also expected to deal with clients complaints and solve any issues the customer may have in an efficient and customer-oriented manner.
What is expected from the applicant: -
- Be fluent in Maltese and English, both in written and spoken form.
- Be a team player and ready to work in a fast paced environment.
- Present yourself in a friendly, outgoing manner, be open to feedback, be patient and have an outstanding customer service understanding.
- Be knowledgeable in I.T. Components and/or repairs that can be carried out (this will include tablets, laptops, smartphones etc) and be ready to learn.
- Be organised and pro-active
- At least 2 years experience dealing with clients in a similar position.
What will help you: -
- Past experience in a secretarial, administrative or customer focused position.
- Customer care certification.
- Past experience in a technical post (via telephone, in direct contact with clients or hands on)
We will are prepared to offer the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
Working hours will be as follows:
0900 - 1900Hrs Mon - Fri (day off on roster)
0900 - 1300Hrs - Saturday.
Please note these times may change. This will be discussed at the time of interview.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.