Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of I.T. repair gurus?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work environment enabling its employees to further their careers.
Your job will be to work in the technical department repairing iPhones, iPads and Macbooks.
You are expected to have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar post.
- An excellent understanding of hardware diagnostics and repairs, including (and not limited to) iPads, iPhones & Macbooks.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be ready to grow into your role and have a career driven mentality. This position will have career advancement opportunities.
What will help you:
- Apple Certification or any other recognised major brand certification.
- Hardware repair skills including Microsoldering experience & liquid damage treatment analysis.
We will be offering the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
Our opening hours can be found on our contact us page. Reduced hours or part time applicants will not be accepted for this post.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.