Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of professional I.T. repairers?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work package enabling its employees to further their careers.
Your job will be to help the technical department in repairing smartphones and tablets.
You are expected to have:
- A hands on approach with a strong will to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent understanding of hardware diagnostics & repairs on Apple & Samsung devices including any other brands.
- Be receptive and willing to learn to work in an effective manner with an eye on detail and efficiency.
- Be fluent in English.
What will help you:
- Apple Certification or any other recognised major brand Certification.
- Previous experience in this type of post or in a similar technical environment.
- Any other hardware repair skills including soldering, Liquid damage treatment and Microsoldering.
We will be offering the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.