Do you have what it takes to join a dynamic team of I.T. repair gurus?
At Atom, we are committed to employ the best people on the island. It is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work environment enabling its employees to further their careers.
Your job will be to work in the technical department repairing smartphones (Mostly Apple/Samsung), tablets and Macbooks.
You are expected to have:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar post.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- An excellent understanding of hardware diagnostics & repairs on Apple & Samsung devices.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be ready to grow into your role and have a career driven mentality. This position will have career advancement opportunities if you perform.
What will help you:
- Apple Certification or any other recognised major brand certification.
- Various hardware repair skills including soldering, liquid damage treatment analysis and/or microsoldering.
We will be offering the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
We work a 44hour week, including Saturday morning. This is reflected in the package offered. Please consider our timings carefully if you are to apply for a full time position. Our opening hours can be found on our contact us page.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.