Do you have what it takes to join us?
Whilst committing to employ the best people on the island we understand that it is through our workforce that the company continues to grow year by year whilst providing an attractive work package to its employees to further their careers.
Your job will be to help the technical department repairing Windows based laptops, desktops, smartphones and tablets. You will also be expected to have a clear understanding of all Microsoft and related applications whilst knowledge of Apple repairs will be considered an asset.
You are expected to have:
- A hands on approach with a strong will to exceed customer expectations.
- The ability to work under pressure at any given time.
- An excellent understanding of hardware diagnostics & repairs on Microsoft Windows devices and all software applications pertaining to a repair.
- Be willing to learn and work in an effective manner with an eye on efficiency.
- Be fluent in English. Your spoken English is to be clear and you are expected to be understood when explaining yourself in a methodical manner.
What will help you:
- Microsoft Certifications
- Previous experience in this type of post or in a similar technical environment.
- Other hardware repair skills including soldering, Liquid damage treatment and Microsoldering.
We will be offering the right candidate an attractive remuneration package in line with the applicants experience and knowledge.
If you are interested in this post, please email your CV to the attention of the General Manager on email@example.com
All applications will be kept confidential and are only accepted via email.