We are looking for a well-trained techie to join our team of professional repairers.
Your job will consist of fixing iPads, iPhones & Macbooks, whilst dealing with Microsoldering & Liquid damage repairs as needed. You might also come across some basic repairs for Android devices & Windows based computers.
This role will require a methodical and disciplined approach to problem solving across a broad range of technologies.
You will be expected to provide support and cooperate with the Frontdesk team to ensure all services are delivered within targets and to agreed standards.
The day-to-day work is interesting, challenging and fast paced. You will be expected to be hardworking and delivery focused as per our company ethos. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology’s greatest challenges. You can be the next one!
- Resolving tickets at 1st and 2nd level and escalating to 3rd level when necessary to gain the fastest resolution.
- Repair tickets when given the go-ahead with the parts that will be provided.
- Logging all tickets for locally reported incidents or requests, clearly and carefully.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Smart thinking and positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Advanced Micro-soldering knowledge (Both at Diagnostic and at Repair stage)
- Data Recovery knowledge basics
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Experience supporting Windows 10 & macOS
We are expecting you to be a specialist in the field and your English has to be clear and understandable.
You will work in a small team of 8, very special individuals. Multicultural, efficient Tech-hungry humans capable of the most demanding tasks. We present a perfect mix of Customer-Oriented and Focus-Driven people ready to meet, match and exceed expectations, time and time again!
Our working hours are 0930-1830Hrs (1hr break) and Saturday from 0900-1300Hrs
Wage structure commensurate to experience and credentials.
Interview process is simple. Send us an email with a complete CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and write something about you. Give us some info on why we should be choosing you and how you believe you can fit in with us!